2012-01-25

Food

Leave it to people on the bus to make regular food look gross.
A few days back, a woman beside me decided to eat one of those SnackPack pudding cups. That's not too weird until you realize she didn't have a spoon and proceeded to squish and slurp from the cup. The sugary smell was nauseating too. After finishing the pudding, she pulled out a set of nail clippers and cut her cuticles right there beside me. The bus is not a place to cut your skin, people! I don't want it flinging at me.

Yesterday, the bus started to stink like some sort of sausage or deli meat. The stench filled up the vehicle after a wave of passengers boarded, so I couldn't tell who was to blame. I wasn't even sure if it was from some sort of sandwich or from a person's body/clothing. Either way, it was pretty gross for a vegetarian like me.

A woman sat beside me and pulled out an apple in a bag. I was glad someone was finally eating something healthy and relatively scentless on the bus. The problem? Two of the times she bit the crunchy apple, the apple juice sprayed all over me! The woman didn't even say anything when it was apparent I had been sprayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment