2012-02-26

Takes one to know one

Yes, I treat the bus like my own personal zoo. Yes, I point out people's flaws/unique traits. No, it's not always nice.
The thing is, it takes one to know one. I'm not the most normal person in a vehicle either.

I eat raw mushrooms on the bus.
Sometimes, a Jonas Brothers or Hanson song plays a little too loudly on my iPod.
I often fall asleep on the bus. I once woke up to someone trying to lift my backpack beside me. I'm not sure if I snore.
I almost fell over when I was on the bus once. I was seated.
I think I breathe loudly when I can't hear myself.
My glasses fog up when it's cold out. I have to wait until they defog before I can see again. 
I stare at people creepily to write for this blog. 

There are probably far more odd things about my transit-riding self, but I figure that's enough for now. This is why I can write about others; I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment